We discuss how exhausting this whole cancer thing is, and try to figure out what helps.
- Treatment to cure can directly or indirectly interfere with sleep.
- Do what you have to in order to get a good night's sleep a few times a week.
- Doctors will happily prescribe medication to help with the insomnia. Most of these are pretty addictive.
- There are several supplements hat can help: valerian root, magnesium, etc.
- Think about making your best nest: pillows and a comfy mattress can make your stays in bed much more pleasant.