We talk about dating and sex after cancer.
- Dating after cancer problems are dating problems--just magnified.
- Breakups are super common.
- Any sex problems are either short-term or largely fixable.
- Ask your doctors/nurses/social workers about resources at your hospital.
- Own your story, think about your story, and practice telling your story with your friends.
- You don't have to tell a date everything all at once.
- Your 2.0 is different than before. Get to know your new, rejuvenated, cancer-free self.
- The first rule of googlestalking is you do not talk about googlestalking.
- Don't suggest that your date guess which boob was mastectomied, or find someone who thinks that's as funny as you do.