We talk with Allie about the blood cancer ALL.
- "ALL" means “ALL the time in the hospital”… or “Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.”
- If you feel weirdly tired all the time, or have bruises that don't go away, or eye bleeds, maybe go to a doctor.
- Doctors need to make sure you aren’t alone when they are calling with a cancer diagnosis.
- Massachusetts General Hospital has some great views from inpatient rooms.
- You used to get sick before, and then you used to get better. And it was (usually) ok.
- Learn to advocate for yourself, or choose a caregiver from New York.
- Trust yourself if you know something is wrong, and be pushy.
- Get your flu shot.