Mimi and Leanna talk about the cancer conspiracies that come with the unknowns of diagnosis and treatment.
- If you are going to believe in a cancer conspiracy theory, pick one that makes your life better. We should all be eating better, eliminating stress, and exercising.
- The placebo affect is real. Let yourself and others access it in whatever way seems best.
- You might never know what caused your cancer, but you will have a (likely) story.
- There is no magic bullet.
- Look with hope to the future, both for better treatments and for your 2.0 version of yourself.